Sunday, May 17, 2009

Peoples, places and food...

First Hana got her hair colored-she loves that and I figure there are worst things. I think she is beautiful(pic taken with my iphone)

First trip to sonic. Every time we are out getting a bite. Some one will text..."get me something" UGH! Diet Cherry Limeade is refreshing and burger patties are small get a double...just my thoughts!




Aunt Shirley and Mom. A beautiful sunday at Mom and Dad's. A visit from cousin Landon. Dad resting on the porch...his favorite spot.

Another busy weekend. But I feel so blessed!

3 comments:

Mindy K said...

How fun that Hana got to do fun stuff with her hair. What a treat.
The picture of your mom and Shirley is beautiful.

Tami said...

Finally got to Sonic for the first time today. Yum! Love the diet cherry limeade.

Nice photo of mom and aunt shirley...

Becky L. Beck said...

I LOVE sonic... JAson and I went there last Saturday... He and his friends go a lot because they know that Happy Hour is from 2 to 4 perfect time to catch school guys. We also had cheesy tots; one of my favorites; it goes so nicely with the DIET cherry limeade :)