Wednesday, May 13, 2009

California girls on a rainy day..

I must have driven my parents crazy! 23 odd years ago myself and these two high school friends decided it would be cool to live on a beach in cali. The good news is we decided today -we all turned out fine. WHEW! Thank the Lord-He was watching over us.
It took a four hour lunch, lots of laughter, creme' brule and a few serious discussions to decide that. I thought I'd pull out a picture of us in our tiny apartment in Long Beach. I don't think we've changed abit...well maybe we have?


Good to see you Sam and Roz! It's us again...

7 comments:

Tami said...

Cute post. I remember when Mom would tell you that you were driving her crazy and you told her that it was a pretty short drive!

Your arms are freakishly skinny!

You all did turn out fine-whew!

Jodi said...

Yea! and I probably thought they were fat!

Becky L. Beck said...

I think in order to LIVE in the SKINNY little apt. you obviously had to BE skinny. WOW> You girls look like you might of been some trouble; and who is that in the poster behind you all? Doesn't appear to have clothes on? What fun that must of been to move out and do something crazy with your best friends. Glad you 3 can still stay in touch. Thanks for sharing with us.

Shelly said...

I think you all became fantastic women!

Melinda said...

What adventurous girls! You all look great in both shots. :)

Lisa said...

Wow, Jodi that brings back memories.. lol. I am glad you guys had a chance to visit again. :) Can't believe how many years ago that was when you guys left to live in Cali.

Anonymous said...

very fun.. those pics are funny! thanks for staying my friends all these years ladies.! Your pics are fabulous on your sight Jodi.What a great job you guys do! {ps. the pic in the back is David LEE Roth,of Course!}