Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Future is in our hands...

I'm inspired by the excellent sermon this morning at 1st CRC. I need to say just a few words about my passion for life. God has given me compassion for the unborn. For the most innocent and silent of people.
"The gift of life is precious and holy in His sight. We praise God for the gift of life and for the courage to embrace it, protect it and honor it."
Sanctity of Human Life Litany.
I have the pleasure to know two girls who have unselfishly gave of themselves to become young moms and raise their babies. I honor them and pray God will bless them in their choice. For more information go to abortionfacts.com


2 comments:

Becky L. Beck said...

What a Beautiful Reminder.... I too was ONE Of those young just turned 17 year old girls.... That baby changed my life and has been the biggest blessing to our lives: along with my other 2 children for more than 29 years....

michele said...

The gift of life is so precious!!