Saturday, January 30, 2010

Project Film.


Im excited about this! I got out Bills camera that he bought in the 8th grade(1979?). We used to use this camera {a pentax K1000} when we were dating and take pictures at the beach, harbor and everywhere. I'm going to see if I can find some that we took in 1984 and post them. Usually black and white film. He would try to explain aperture, ISO and shutter speed to me but I just did not get it then. Well now with my digital camera I can shoot manually so I get it:) This week I got this old baby a new battery(it powers the light meter inside the camera) and a roll of film(B&W). Im going retro! The first thing I did was take a picture and look at the back of the camera. HA! Guess what? no LCD screen to look at! Its kinda scary to tell you all about it because I have no idea how this will turn out. I'm going to manually set up each shot and the best I can and hopefully I will have something that turns out. But we will have to wait...thats a weird concept!

No comments: