Saturday, December 12, 2009

Man cave makeover.

Well if you have been out here before you have heard of the man cave. I am not going to reveal their area even though we did a major clean down there. But I have collected allot of interesting props and they where all piled up in a corner. IDEA! Create a space from them. After all I have nothing better to do-HA! For your viewing pleasure here is the before...


And here is the after...



Well what do you think? What shall we call this area? Sorry about the crappy picture quality but I was to lazy to get my big camera out:)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Looks fantastic! Enjoy!

Tami said...

Let's call it the "Moms Only, Christmas Break Room"... or the "Mom is Having a Martini, DO NOT Come Near Room"

When can I come by?

Pollywog Pearls said...

How about the "Chick's corner" complete with a No Boys Allowed sign on the door? Wow, you can really do the make over show.

Anonymous said...

Love this!!! It looks awesome..I love the draping curtains...so cozy and romantic!

Becky L. Beck said...

Has anyone got to actually SIT on the couch or see it in person? I have~ Just a little brag moment! No martini's but a delicious Latte~