Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Swine flu(H1N1) and a canvas project!

Hana is down with what seems like the swine flu. Levi THINKS he has it also. It's affecting so many people I can't believe it!
But on a happier note I finished my canvas project. When Treasury was closing I got my butt down there and bought these canvases and also the vinyl. And then there it laid on my kitchen table for way to long. I just kept looking at it.
Well it's going on the wall soon cause it all finished. What do you think?



Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Love them...totally cute idea...I went there and bought a bunch of stuff too...feel better over there :)

Pollywog Pearls said...

Love the canvas project. Would love to see and feel them in person. Did you cover them with anything or are they raw photos? Hope you don't catch that stuff. You have to stay healthy and be the MOM!

boxcar said...

I absolutely love the way these pictures turned out right down to the scuffed edges, great detail, can't wait to see them.

Kathi said...

Very cool pictures!
Hope Hana and Levi feel better soon.

Becky L. Beck said...

I love the Canvas; and I WANT to copy you~ With your help of course~

Tami said...

Is Hana still sick?

michele said...

wow -- that canvas turned out fabulous!! I hope Hana is on the mend! This swine flu has me nervous... especially with having a newborn!