Saturday, March 27, 2010

I needed this...

I set out to buy a new rug for my door step. We go through them quickly because of the mud. I found one at Target (LOVE TARGET!) and it became my inspiration. SO rug from Target 12.99, two pots from TJ max 13.99, one glittery frog from Kohls-free because I earned Kohls cash buying groceries. (side note....Bill thought the Kohls cash was a scam to get ladies to spend more at Safeway:) and 5 bucks for flowers from the neighborhood greenhouse. They were glad to sell them to me because they said they WILL die and I can come back and buy some more. WHEW! Walking up to my door and smiling....priceless!



I am married to a contractor and for the first time in 24 years I bought my own hammer. I can NEVER find one when I need one.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I will have to come knock on your front door so I can take a peak! Cuteness!!

michele said...

The green and red. Love it.